Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Future Cars
The first Car
The first car was invented in France in 1769 by Cugnot and Brezin.
But speed limits weren't
invented until 1965 and
were only 2-4 mph.
Bridget Driscoll was a 44-year old mother with two children. The crash occurred on a terrace in the grounds of Crystal Palace in London, and while the driver was reported to be doing 4 mph, witnesses described her at being hit by a car travelling at "tremendous speed". She died minutes later of head injuries
The first road