Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Veterinarian
The advantages of being a vet is that you get to work with animals like dogs and cats.You Also get to heal the animals to save their lifes.Vets make an average of $91,250 per year and who wouldn't like that.
The disadvantage of being a vet is that you have to stay 4 years in the university.Then competitive course you need a high 90% 's to get into vet med.
I chose this career because you get to work with animals and save their life.
Why I Chose This Career
The veterinarian income is about $70,490.
Income Of the Career
The requirements to be a veterinarian are undergraduate degree, veterinary college admission, doctorate degree, licensing, and postgraduate training.
The extras of being a veterinarian are you'll get to help animals and meet new people.
Extras Of The Career