Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of tudor wars
I hope you enjoy...
About the war!
The War of the Roses began in 1455, when many barons disliked the way that the Lancaster family had taken the throne in 1399 and felt that Henry V, IV or VI were not the rightful kings. (Henry IV, the first Lancastrian King, came to the English throne by force. He made his cousin Richard ll, abdicate, and then took the crown himself.) According to the barons ( the York family)cousins of the Lancasters, were truly entitled to reign
The Battle of Bossworth
Henry Tudor deafeated king richard 111 who was a yorkist which means lancaster came to throne.it was a rather grusome battle wich took place for 32 years !!!
After the battle, Henry Tudor was crowned as King Henry VII, marking the beginning of the 118-year reign of the Tudor dynasty in England but it wasnt only the Lancastrians...
Now This is Confusing!
Henry 7th (a Lancasterian) married Elizabeth of york which united the two sides .Thier symbol was a red and white flower.Unlike before when there was a red rose for the Lancaster and a white rose for the york.