Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Narrowcasting vs Broadcasting
Transcript of Narrowcasting vs Broadcasting
type of information
budget Narrow-casting Broadcasting Narrow-casting How can nonprofits use them? Broadcasting Defined Small: low cost print materials, t-shirts, cards placed in private and public spaces
Large: paid advertising on social media and websites, commercials on key channels Small: free websites such as youtube, mass email
Large: advertising on major channels (like MADD) UCLA: Reducing Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Campaign What do you need to be successful? DATA What do you need to be successful? $ 1) communication
3) brand messaging
4) enhancing customer experience Pros vs Cons Narrow-casting Pros:
the ability to target key audience with clearly defined messages easy to recall Cons:
time consuming to organize
requires critical demographics Pros:
reaches large amounts of people quickly Broadcasting Cons:
can be more expensive
less audience attention The End