Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OL PH 223 33:4-6
Transcript of OL PH 223 33:4-6
A ring is in plane with a wire as shown, if the ring is brought closer to the wire what direction will the induced current in the ring be in region A, and then if continued the same motion, region B?
What is the direction of the current the ring crosses each axis individually?
A 1000 turn coil of wire 1.0 cm in diameter is in a magnetic field that increases from 0.1 T to 0.3 T in 10 ms. The axis of the coil is parallel to the field, what is the emf of the coil?
The magnetic field inside a 5.0 cm diameter solenoid is 2.0 T and decreasing at 4.0 T/s What is the electric field strength inside the solenoid at a point
2.0 cm from the axis
on the axis