Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TAMAYOZ selection board (wave 9)
Transcript of TAMAYOZ selection board (wave 9)
- selection board games/Quiz Our mission We train, develop and "unleash" the potential of Tamayoz members to create leaders who can make a difference Our vision To become the leading human development NGO in the MENA region by 2020 Target audience - Senior college students and fresh graduates
- Upper middle and/or lower upper socioeconomic class
- Has the potential to be a leader.
- Interested in business and management. Values Creativity Ambition Integrity Professionalism Passion Team work Our slogan Dream phase Competencies & Building Personal Vision Prepare phase Management & Interpersonal Skills Plan phase Project Management Execute phase Implementation Workshop & Projects running Expected timeline - Start on the start of march .
- End by the mid of may.
- Breaks on the Mid-terms and final exams.
- Any unexpected registration problems. Game 1 Divide Into Teams . Each Team will choose a name , create a slogan and use available tools to develop a creative theme . Game 2 Picasso drawing Game 3 The random act Thank You Program overview