Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
What is teen obesity?
Where could you go to get help?
Adopt healthy habits which include eating healthier foods and exercising daily.
The Health Triangle includes 3 parts: Social, Physical, and Mental
Obesity is an excessive accumulation of body fat
A common eating disorder associated with adolescence
A person is considered obese when their Body Mass Index (BMI) is greater than 30%
How does obesity affect the Health Triangle?
Obesity affects the physical part of the triangle which throws off everything