Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pathways to Medical Professional Programs
Transcript of Pathways to Medical Professional Programs
Getting into College
What you can do now...
You have to know exactly what you want to do
Professional Bridge Programs
Office of Special Programs- UNC School of Medicine
High school session
Extracurricular Activities (clubs, leadership, etc)
Show an interest in science.
Basics: large vs. small, close to home, in-state vs out of state, liberal arts vs technical
Visit schools- find out about support systems, your interests
Speak to guidance counselors about schools where you will be competitive
$$$$ Application fees
Educational Talent Search
National Youth Leadership Forum- Medicine
We hope to see all of you here!!
We are here as a resource for you.
We can offer guidance and support throughout this process.
Follow us on twitter @UNCSpecialProgr
Follow us on facebook @uncmedprogram
Continue to be involved in extracurriculars and pre-health programs.
Find a "big buddy" and a professional mentor
Use college as a time to explore your possible field choices.