Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of penguins
Climate change penguins are threatned by sharks ,ocrals,leopard seals and seations
Penguins eat seafood.
Their diet is fish.
Though they'll also eat shrimp-like animals called Krill and crustaceans.
most penguins feed or krill,fish,squid and other forms of sealife caught while swimming underwater. They spend about half of their lives on land and half in the oceans. Although all penguin species are native to the southern hemisphere, they are not found only in cold climates,such as antarctica
Penguins are swimming birds that live in the Earth's southern hemisphere.They have webbed feet and flipper-like wings which they use to swim.Penguins have feathers all the way down their legs.They also have a thick layer of fat under their skin.These help to keep them warm in the cold Antartic.
We have a brand new webcom overlooking the
penguin habitat at dublin zoo, so you can watch
our 14 penguins play, sleep and feed at any time,
night or day.