Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mohen
3000 B.C.E-1500 B.C.E
Highly Organized Urban Centers
Enigmatic writing system
Complex sewage system
Indus Valley Script
No one knows how to read it!
Spoken language remains unknown
Scholars have no 'Rosetta Stone.'
It's all a mystery
Brought the Horse to India
Traditional theory: Aryans, an indo-european people, invaded India, setting up their language and religion.
Also brought the Vedic tradition
Aryans didn't invade
Aryans could have been indigenous
The Rig Veda
One of the oldest extant texts in any Indo-European language
One of the oldest extant religious texts still in use today!