Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HEALTH TRENDS, ISSUES AND CONCERNS
Transcript of HEALTH TRENDS, ISSUES AND CONCERNS
RELATED TO HEALTH TRENDS
REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH LAW
Law in the Philippines that guarantees universal access to methods of contraception, fertility control, sexual education, and maternal care
WHAT IS REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH?
state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease relating to the reproductive system and to its function and processes
a program that provides information and a means for couples and individuals to have the desired number of children that they can raise responsibly.
they also provide access to safe, effective, affordable, non-abortifacient, modern, natural and artificial methods of pregnancy planning.
- taking a 2-3 year interval for delivery helps a mother recover and regain health
- gives time and opportunity to give sufficient attention to their families and themselves.
-may also prevent from unexpected pregnancy
-they get quality time and attention
from their parents
and have more opportunity to enjoy and be secure knowing that their needs are being provided.
- lightens their burden
and responsibility in supporting his family
- have more opportunities to enjoy each other's company and enables them to have savings that can be
used for emergencies...etc
To The Community
- better job opportunities and extra resources
- the community will be a healthful place to live in and more time will be available to
socialize among community members
and participate in other socio-
- improves economic and social status
To The Country and the World
resources can be reduced and sanitation control would be more effective
- the use of
WHAT IS RESPONSIBLE PARENTHOOD?
What do parents do?
- plans and works to meet the goals of their family
- plan the desired number, spacing and timing of their children based on their health status, socio-economic concerns and religious convictions
-respond to the need of their children
- considered as a natural outcome of marriage
- it is about raising children and supporting their need, teaching, loving and caring for them
- one of the most important duties in our society
3 Rs to consider before becoming parents
- it means centering on someone else's needs besides one's own
- set aside a quantity and quality of time to spend with children
- learn about age-appropriate development to have realistic expectations
- teach rules to ensure the health and safety of children
- give love and affection
- teach with a positive attitude
- teach moral and ethical values
- teach self-discipline and self-control with effective discipline
- provide economic security
- recognize that children have rights and respect those rights
- raise children in a stable, secure family that is free from abuse