Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of STONEWALL
First Bill Published
- 14th February 2012
- Consultations in 2011
- "Civil partnerships not equal"
Say 'I do' to Equal Marriage
Equal Marriage Bill Introduced
16th July 2013 Bill passed by House of Commons and sent for Royal Assent
- Ensure that Law is carried out
- Continue close work with Government
- Continue work on LGB rights
- Tackling Homophobia in Football
“Equality for lesbians, gay men and bisexuals. At home. At school. At work.”
2000: Gay people in Army
2002: Equal rights for adoption
2003: Repeal of section 28
2004: Civil Partnership
2009: Legal recognition
NOW: Equal Marriage Campaign
- Passed readings in House of Commons and House of Lords without any 'Wrecking Amendments'.
- All opposition was defeated
Rt Hon Maria Miller MP
Emily Sturrock Parks 5