Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of birth
By Bryanna Brown
Who Am I?
As a kid I had shown my mom and dad I had a love for preforming arts by being in school plays and modeled with her mom and sister.
I died in a hospital in Moncao after driving on a winding mountain road and then drove off from having a stroke ( with my daughter in the car ) the night before.
I was born November 12, 1929 at Hanahan hospital in Pennsylvania.
As a adult I became a film actress who was in 29 movies and became Princess of Moncao.