Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Middle Kingdom Egypt
Transcript of Middle Kingdom Egypt
Improved agriculture systems
Expanded and fortified Egypts borders
Explored arts and literature
Increaced mining for better trade in foriegn countries
Pyramids (which now just look like heaps of dirt and sand in the middle of the desert) http://www.third-millennium-library.com/readinghall/UniversalHistory/THE_OLD_WORLD/EGYPT/Breadstead/HISTORY_11.html With the number of "sojourners" becoming so large, there were communities of non-Egyptian that were governed by foreign kings. This lessend the power of the Pharoh. With the fall of the pharaoh Egypt fell back into dissorder. Agriculture was not only for the food for the country, but also for the trade Sources: