Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Parts of the BRAIN
Transcript of Parts of the BRAIN
The Frontal lobe controls
emotion, problem solving,
memory, language and judgement.
The parental lobe controls vision,mathematics and language.
The Temporal lobe
The cerebellum controls
and accurate timing.
The Brain Stem controls messaging, body, breathing, swallowing, heart rate, blood pressure and senses.
These people are using
their frontal lobe.
Name the days of the week in alphbetical order
Now name a color and a tool.
You said red hammer right
Well if you did, it happened because your brains most common memories are of the color red and a hammer.