Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mental Illness!
Medication-antipsychotics Is a psychiatric disorder that results in a disruption in a person's thinking, feelings, mood, and ability to relate to others. Facts:
Affects 1 in 100 Americans between the ages of 16-25.
Affects more men than woman.
Usually occurs between the ages of 17-35.