Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Critical Thinking
During the course of the semester, students will engage with one another to solve problems, create projects, and further examine and enrich the content from their other classes.
Critical Thinking Skills:
Higher Level Questioning
Habits of Mind
Critical Thinking will focus on the 4Cs.
* Critical Thinking
The focus of this class will be on developing skills that can be applied to all content areas, as well as problem solving outside of the classroom.
Examples of collaboration projects:
Create Your Own Amusement Park
Collaborative Group Presentations
Spiral Notebook that can be left in classroom
Duct Tape (Cardboard Project)