Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Paradigms and Principles from The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey
Transcript of Copy of Paradigms and Principles from The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey
A paradigm is a perciption about the way things are. They are "lenses" that you use to see everything, every situation and every person around you.
Paradigms of Life
"What do I spend my time thinking about? Who or what is my obsession?"
If you live by them, you excel. If you break them, you fail.
They apply equally to evertyone.
principles rule the human world.
love, honesty, service, hard work, etc.