Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Matilda
By: Roald Dahl
Illustrated By: Quentin Blake
Will her powers help her or not? Will she have to live with her parent the rest of her life? Read the book to find out
what happens to her and her life.
Miss Trunchbull, who hates
kids. She thinks her students
are rotten little stinkers. After
she started school she started
to see that her powers got
I recommend this book to girls in fourth, fifth, sixth or seventh
I confess -- I love the book "Matilda."
I think Roald Dahl is the best children's author ever! I'm 20, and I still read his books.
This is a very interesting and exciting book.
Matilda is an very talented girl with really stupid
parents. Matilda didn't go to school but she really
to. When she goes to school she has a very mean
headmistress, Miss Trunchbull.