Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What Does Sustainable Food Mean To Us?
Transcript of What Does Sustainable Food Mean To Us?
- Food Sovereignty
Dirt Dont Hurt
A Little Experiment ...
From greenhouse .................. to garden
Bottom - up push for Agricultural Studies
A MicroFarm Is Born
An Outdoor Classroom??
Student - Powered Sustainable Food Systems
SUNY New Paltz
- Student Empowerment
Fall 2015 preparing
Spring 2016 transplanting
Self Sufficiency ~
Bok Choy, Tazoi, Collard Greens,Broccoli, Cabbage, Napa Cabbage, Red Russian Kale, Rainbow Chard, Japanese Eggplant, Spotted Trout Lettuce, Arugula, Celery, Garlic, Red/White Onion, Chives, Bush and Runner Beans, Corn, Heirloom Tomatoes, Sugar Baby and Yellow Watermelon, Habanero Pepper, Black Beauty Pepper, Bangles Pepper, Chocolate Mint, Parsley, Basil Marigolds, Nasturtium, Sunflowers,
Self-reliance and food sovereignty
Curriculum Curriculum Curriculum!
Facebook: Students for Sustainable Agriculture