Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Admininstration assistant
All the things you need to become an Administrative assistant
35-40 hours a week
Qualifications required (may vary)
-A kind charismatic person who is good with communication skills.
-Someone who keeps things well organized time wise.
-A person who can pick up the phone on time and reply to emails.
-A person who can work computers well.
-Dealing with incoming phone calls/post.
-Reception duties, as in caring for visitors and greeting them.
-Type up documents etc.
-Keep records updated.
-Organize things like meetings etc.
- Good writing skills
-Experience with I.T.
-A good degree of numeracy skills.
Level 1 Certificate in Business Administration Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration.
-Kind and charismatic to visitors
-Professional looking appearance
-Experience with customer service