Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tsunami
What Is A Tsunami?
A long high sea wave.
It usually comes when earthquakes happens.
After earthquakes happen, it moves amount of water.
As the wave get higher, it slows down.
Tsunamis and droughts
How Do Tsunamis Affect The Water?
Arshveer D, Bhawan, Jaskiran, Arshveer N
- When a tsunami comes with a large body of water when its done it takes the whole system of the community with it and destroy the city.
- That is how droughts happen when the whole land is dry and there is no water.
Debris and garbage pollute water
Salt comes in water which is harmful to plants
Water could also get polluted by oil
If nuclear plant breaks nuclear waste can go in the ocean
water will get ready which will affect the water cycle