Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Of Mice and Men...Nyan Catz
Transcript of Of Mice and Men...Nyan Catz
The killing (painless) of patients who are suffering from an incurable and painful disease/ an irreversible coma. Mercy Killing Pros and Cons Pros
1. We are all going to dies sooner or later. Why not die now while we can?
2. When you are suffering you would want to die with the medicine, or mercy killings. Cons
1. Sometimes the court got to decide whether or not you got to get a mercy killing.
2. When you do a mercy killing it gets very costly for the families that have to pay. The Great deppression was an economic colapse.
It happened before WW IIIThe Great Deppresion lasted from 1930s to the 1940s. The Great Deppresion Unemployment rose rose to as high as 33% Causes Stock Market Crash
Dust Bowl Stock Market Crash Dust Bowl Black Tuesday Credit cards were being used too much and people couldn't pay their debts.Credit cards were being used too much and people couldn't pay their debts.40% decrease in average income33% unemploymentLiving condition unbearable40% decrease in average income33% unemploymentLiving condition unbearable40% decrease in average income33% unemploymentLiving condition unbearable A series of dust storms through the Great Plains during the mid-30s and caused great destruct to crops. Black Tuesday refers to October 29, 1929, when panicked sellers traded nearly 16 million shares on the New York Stock Exchange (four times the normal volume at the time), and the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell -12%. Credit Cards Credit cards were being used too much and people couldn't pay their debts. Effects of the Great Deppression 40% decrease in average income33% unemploymentLiving condition unbearable
Government Agencies Government Agencies Security
Corporation A person who travels from one area to another in search of work Migrant Workers Challenges Faced They faced chicken pox, starvation and flea infestation
They worked 24 hour shifts and there was no lighting during the night.
There were no bathrooms and they were not allowed things like toilet paper.
The only thing they had going was the great pay, they were some of the highest paid workers during the Great Depression The Life of a Migrant Worker Hard tiring work
Constantly yelled at because of nativism
Poor living conditions
Outcasted John Steinbeck Mice And Men