Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Guiding Principles in the Selection and Organization of Cont
Transcript of Guiding Principles in the Selection and Organization of Cont
1. One of the guiding principle related to subject matter content is to observe the following qualities in the selection and organization content:
2.Subject matter using by cognitive domain
Here are a few ways cited by cognitive psychologists (Ormrod 200) by which you can help your students:
Providing opportunities for experimentation.
Presenting the ideas of others.
Emphasizing conceptual understanding.
3. Subject matter content is an integration of cognitive,skill,and affective elements
The structure of subject matter content
Cognitive (Ormrod 200)
Fact- an idea or action that can be verified.
Concept- a categorization of events, places,people,ideas.
Principle- relationship(s) between and among facts and concepts.
Hypotheses- educated guesses about relationships (principle).
Theories- set of facts,concepts and principles that describe human learning,development, and behavior.
Selection and Organization of Content