Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Designing a Non-Objective Composition
Transcript of Designing a Non-Objective Composition
Draw one large shape that breaks up the entire background. That shape should run off all four sides.
Add medium sized shapes to help emphasize the desired compositional rule.
Create your focal point.
Make sure it is on the 9-Zone Grid, no matter which compositional rule you are illustrating.
Add any other small shapes that will enhance your piece (add to the composition meaningfully)
Do: Make sure your shapes
have unity and variety!
Don't: Draw more than 6-10
shapes in your design.
Do: Overlap your shapes and let them run off the page.
Don't: Create a symmetrical design. All designs should be asymmetrically balanced.