Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biome:
WHEN THEY WERE DISCOVERED
By:Cierra G & Nyah R
WHAT THEY ARE
Coral reefs are anceint animals, that's right they're animals. living creatures.
We don't know for sure but they were probably discovered in the mid Cambrian period.
From other research we can tell that most all desserts were formed from dried up oceans and if we don't protect the seas we have reefs could turn into cacti.
THE INSIDE OF A CORAL REEF
THE GOOD THEY DO
Coral reefs are beautiful animals that provide shelter & food for animals.
Coral reefs are living, important and beautiful animals. They are a large biome in a larger habitat and we wish to find out more about them, but this presentation is just a tiny stand in for the information out there known and still to be learned about this amazing creature.
NOAA's coral reefs