Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Which Sources Influence Judicial Decision-Making in Cases of
Transcript of Which Sources Influence Judicial Decision-Making in Cases of
What Normative Standpoints Can be Revealed in these Judicial Dictum?
Can These Norms Be Grouped or Defined as Representing a Majority, or 'Dominant sector of Society?
Background / Influences
Law is Social
Friedman --> Legal rules and principles are generated from social understandings
Recent Scholarship -> Fashions...
Current Reigious Liberty Law in England and Wales
Sources of Judicial Reasoning --> Their Complex and Social Nature
-Religion in Law - Via Social Perceptions?
-Develop Concepts for Reasoning
-Future Analysis of Cases
The Complex Extent of Adjudication
A Framework for Analaysis
Greater Understanding of the Juridical Field
Field - Juridical Field
Subconcepts -> "intraconscious" state / Reflexivity / Rationalisation and Arbitrariness / Symbolism
Law as Integrity -> Hercules
'Fit' -> a) 'fit' b) advance law?
'Just and Fair' -> 'Goals'
Discursive Power of Law