Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of marshmallow challenge
Architects and Engineers
had an average of 39"
Rules of the Challenge
You learned by doing
worked in parallel
First to market or completion
Helped you to identify the hidden assumption and every project has its own marshmallows
BUSINESS SCHOOL GRADUATES
Tools to Build
20 dry spaghetti noodles
1 yard of string
1 yard of masking tape
Innovation is not Invention
is the process of taking capital and turning it into knowledge.
Innovation is the process of taking knowledge and turning it back into capital.
Degrees of Innovation
Business Model and Process
1. Build the tallest structure that will support a marshmallow on top
2. 18 minutes to complete
3. Teams of 4 people
Who Consistently Performs Poorly?
WHO PERFORMED THE BEST?
School Age Children
didn't waste time seeking power
didn't sit around talking about the problem
created multiple ideas
Why did we conduct
is a contact sport that
demands you bring all your senses
and apply your thinking and feelings