Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Plot Diagram
The first part of the plot
Characters, setting, and basic situation are revealed
Main part of the story
Moves the plot along
The event that sets
the story in motion
Makes the rest of the
The most exciting or intense part of the story for the protagonist
The OMG moment!
Usually a turning point
Events that follow the climax and lead to the resolution
conflicts begin moving towards resolution
The end of the story
Loose ends of the plot are tied up
Remaining questions are answered
Conflicts are resolved
The message the author is sending to the reader.
Life Lesson/Moral of the story
It is better to have loved and lose than never to have loved.
Sharing is caring
NEVER GIVE UP!