Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Erik Erikson's Contributions to Childhood Education
Transcript of Erik Erikson's Contributions to Childhood Education
Erik H. Erikson About Erik Erikson Accomplishments Trust Vs. Mistrust Autonomy Vs. Shame & Doubt Initiative Vs. Guilt Industry/Competence
Vs. Inferiority Identity Vs. Role Confusion Integrity Vs. Despair 8 Basic Virtues Generativity Vs. Stagnation Works Cited Intimacy Vs. Isolation Cross, L, Tracy.. "Gifted children and Erikson's theory of psychosocial development." Gifted Child Today Magazine. 01 Jan. 2001: 54. eLibrary. Web. 15 Sep. 2012.
"Erikson, Erik (Homburger) (1902-1994)." Hutchinson Unabridged Encyclopedia. 2005. eLibrary. Web. 15 Sep. 2012.
Sharkey, Wendy. "Erik Erikson." muskingum.edu. Muskingum University, n.d. Web. 15 Sept. 2012. <http://www.muskingum.edu/~psych/psycweb/history/erikson.htm>.