Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wealth Reformation
Fox News - The Five, O'Reilly Factor, Hannity.
Dunn, Alan. "Average America vs the One Percent." Forbes.
Porter, Eduardo. "Inequality in America: The Data Is Sobering." New York Times.
Perman, Stacy. "As Minimum Wages Rise, Businesses Grapple With Consequences." New York Times.
G., Domhoff. "Wealth, Income, and Power." University of California at Santa Cruz
Zeusse, Eric. " United States Is Now the Most Unequal of All Advanced Economies ." The Huffington Post
Schiff, Peter. Personal Interview. 28 01 2014.
You cant make a living out of the minimum wage right now.
The wealth distribution is too dense
Tax cuts and subsidies for the rich who doesn't need it.
Raising the minimum wage.
Stop subsidies for large corporations.
No tax cuts for corporations.
Fund more small businesses.
We need to reform our wealth distributing system because it helps the economy with more fluidity, it will help the American middle class to gain its ground again, and it will help us create more jobs because the same person will not have to work in multiple places.