Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Literature and Entertainment
Transcript of Literature and Entertainment
ambahan: unrhymed 7-syllable couplet
awit - singing
bata-bata/kulasot: little girl dolls
> "moro writing"
> letters w/
siday/kandu: most difficult of all, heavy w/ metaphor
paraawit - professional singer
biyaw - solo
mamaratbat - presentor
batbat - metal flat
bagaw/dagaw - 2 or more singers
hiya/hele - shouts of men
-magbabanug: pair of dancers
- magsisibay: group
*taruk: foot movements