Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Solitary Play
play? what are some examples of
solitary play and why
is it beneficial? Video Solitary play Solitary play is a form of play in which children in the same area engage in independent play. The show no interest in interacting with others. Infants will often play by themselves because they are busy exploring and discovering their new world. This form of play is often seen in children between the ages of 0 and 2 years old. Solitary play is and activity that is done
Coloring, playing with barbies, playing with
Solitary play is beneficial because it allows...
There is no goal so there is no frustration
Its total concentration in the activity
It builds imagination