Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The wonderful world of Snowflakes
Transcript of The wonderful world of Snowflakes
What most Snowflakes look like is most of them have six sides. But most of the Snowflakes don't look like every one.They are all unique in different ways.Such as one snowflake could have six sides.One could have five sides.One could look enormours and have four sides.
What do Snowflakes look like?
Snowflakes are formed that water vapor freezes in its atmosphere and forms tiny ice crystals that come down from a 3 to 4 mile fall and the pressure of the air is turning it in to as falls down into a small six sided soft and cold ice crystal that an amazing form of nature.
How are Snowflakes formed?
Fun facts about Snowflakes
1. Snowflakes could have been 15 inches
2.Snowflakes have six sides
3. On average there are 150 snowstorms in the U.S. every year
4.It has to below 32 degrees for it to snow
5.Billions of Snowflakes fall every year
Pictures of Snowflakes!!!!