Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rosemarie Rizzo Parse
Transcript of Rosemarie Rizzo Parse
Dean of the Nursing School at Duquesne University
Professor and Coordinator of the Center for Nursing Research at Hunter College of the City University of New York (1983-1993) Founder and current Editor of Nursing Science Quarterly
President of Discovery International, Inc.
She is also founder of the Institute of Humanbecoming. She began her work on the Human Becoming theory in the 1970s and was first published in 1981 received her master's and doctorate from the University of Pittsburgh Professor and Niehoff Chair at Loyola University Chicago (1993-2006).
Since January 2007 she has been a Consultant and Visiting Scholar at the New York University College of Nursing. The Theory of