Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of English Student Introductions-Template
Transcript of Copy of English Student Introductions-Template
St. Joseph's hospital, Flint. I went to Davison Schools from kindergarten through senior year. I worked at Rangel Orthodontics in Grand Blanc. Before I die I would like to visit
Ireland. My Family consists of my mom, Vicki, my dad, Mike, my older brother, Kevin, and my younger sister, Amanda. I believe that some of my best teachers where effective because they took their time teaching instead of rushing through the lessons. The job/career field I find most interesting is the medical field. After high school I plan to/hope to : Attend the University of Michigan Ann Arbor. I would describe myself as outgoing, friendly, and optimistic. One of the most memorable experiences of my life was when i went zip lining and went snorkeling with the sting rays. I love to play tennis and swim in my down time. My idea of perfect happiness is laying on the beach drinking a chocolate chip frappe from McDonalds. My favorite movie is Radio and my favorite book is The Promise. I think social media is a good thing. Its opened up doors that could not have been opened ten years ago. The Biggest Problem Facing America today is obesity.
This is because we have way too many fast food restaurants. My biggest fear is the
supernatural. My goals for this school year are:
1. Get all A's
2. Increase my GPA
3. Make new friends If I had to teach something it would be Anatomy, because I like learning how the human body functions and what it's made of. When it comes to using computers in the classroom, I think/feel like I would be completely lost without help from my friends in the class. My worst personality trait is the lack of motivation to do things. My favorite school subject is Biology. The historic figure I admire the most is Jackie Robinson. My favorite thing about English class is it improves my skills in reading and writing. I learn best by getting involved with what is being taught, hands on activities. If I knew nobody would judge me, my life would be different because I think I wouldn't be so afraid of speaking in front of people. To insert online images into your Prezi follow these steps: 1. Image search a
word or phrase relevant to
the image you're seeking
ie. "Mowing Lawns"
NOTE: Ensure the image
is not Copyrighted or
prohibited from fair use. 2. Click on the thumbnail
of the image you want
to use to view the actual image file 3. RIGHT CLICK on the image
preview or the image as it appears
on the website.
4. In the menu that opens, LEFT CLICK
on "Copy Image URL" 5. Select INSERT and then IMAGE from
the menu Wheel in the Top Left Corner
of your Prezi editor 6. Left Click in the "From Web" Search
Box in the Insert Image Window.
7. Click PASTE to paste Image URL 7. Ensure your image is one
of the supported formats
.jpg .gif .swf
8. Click SEARCH 9. If your image URL was properly
pasted, the file format is supported
by Prezi, the image is not too large,
and the file source is suitable for
sharing, your image will download
within a few seconds
10. If the image fails to download
and the Downloading message does
not vanish, you must try a different image. You can now move, resize,
and crop your images
Rotate pictures by clicking and dragging
the outer wheel of the selection tool. And my least favorite thing about English class is reading the required books. Delete this Slide from your Final Presentation if you have no pictures of your own Final Thoughts?
This is an optional chance to share anything you would like The End.
Thank You For Being
A Wonderful Audience