Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
LDS 162: Conflict Management
Transcript of LDS 162: Conflict Management
What is CONFLICT &
what causes it?
Conflict is the struggle between two parties who perceive their goals as incompatible.
Conflict Management Styles
Strategies & Techniques
How to Handle Difficult People
Eileen M. Coombes
Director of Student Involvement
Conflict is inevitable, but combat is optional.
- Max Lucade
What are the potential outcomes?
agree to disagree
reality, not assumptions
What we learned
Steps to take
listen to others
allow time for expression
don't invalidate others