Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
LDS 162: Conflict Management
Transcript of LDS 162: Conflict Management
What is CONFLICT &
what causes it?
Conflict is the struggle between two parties who perceive their goals as incompatible.
Conflict Management Styles
Strategies & Techniques
How to Handle Difficult People
Eileen M. Coombes
Director of Student Involvement
Conflict is inevitable, but combat is optional.
- Max Lucade
What are the potential outcomes?
agree to disagree
reality, not assumptions
What we learned
Steps to take
listen to others
allow time for expression
don't invalidate others