Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Beatitudes - Blessed Are Those Who Hunger And Thirst For Righteousness
Transcript of The Beatitudes - Blessed Are Those Who Hunger And Thirst For Righteousness
They guide, they point, they teach. They show us the value that Christ cares about.
It shows the overriding message of Jesus.
Words of encouragement for those who are already on the right path. Who gave us the beatitudes
And where did we receive them? Jesus.
Sermon on the Mount. What does our beatitude mean? This means that you have to work hard to make sure that all people are treated justly.
Do what you can to change any unjust conditions.
A continuous desire for justice and moral perfection will lead one to a fulfillment of that desire.
Example: The people who live in Africa. Opposite Of Righteousness Rich people and some politicians.
1990’s Rwandan Genocide Blessed Are Those Who Hunger
And Thirst For Righteousness What Does It Mean To Be …? That we’re hungry for the body of Christ. We thirst for the Lord’s blood. By: Emmanuel, Julie, Ana