Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Beijing, china
Forbidden City, 1 of 3 ancient palaces in china has 9,999 rooms filled with ancient artifacts.
Temple of Heaven, 3,529,412 sq yards long, is 4 times larger than Forbidden City.
Summer Palace, is the largest imperial garden in China.
tour.beijing.com Traveldudeds.org tripchinaguide.com
Beijing is home to the worlds longest wall!
Breathing Beijings air for six average days is equivalent to smoking one cigarette.
Beijing Capital International Airport is the second busiest airport in the world!
Beijing China was founded on October 1st,1949.
The 2008 summer olympics was held in Beijing China.
The most popular and cultural food in beijing is Roast Duck.
Chinese New Year is the most popular celebration in Beijing.
By Hunter Wilson