Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ben
By Ben Cohen
In the beginning of Baseball it did not matter what kind of
wood you used for your bat
in 1859 they made a rule that the diameter of your
bat could not be longer than 2 1/2 inches
in the beggeni
In the 1800 your bat could not be longer than 42 inches
The world's largest baseball bat is in the
Louisville Slugger museum in Kentucky.
It is 120 feet and weighs 68,000 pounds.
By the end of the 19th century, baseball bats had to
have round ends.
Thanks for watching even though you
had no choice!