Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Musical Textures
All will be able to:
Describe the five main textures in music
We will strive to:
Create examples of different textures
Chordal - different instruments
playing at different pitches but with the same rhythm.
Can be confused with homophonic -
Chord based harmony - but with a clear melody instrument.
Many voices / melody lines
that overlap each other
One voice with no accompaniment.
NB:- Two instruments could play the
same notes at different octaves.
Different versions of the same melody.
Found in Gamelan music of Indonesian