Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Musical Textures
All will be able to:
Describe the five main textures in music
We will strive to:
Create examples of different textures
Chordal - different instruments
playing at different pitches but with the same rhythm.
Can be confused with homophonic -
Chord based harmony - but with a clear melody instrument.
Many voices / melody lines
that overlap each other
One voice with no accompaniment.
NB:- Two instruments could play the
same notes at different octaves.
Different versions of the same melody.
Found in Gamelan music of Indonesian