Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to turn off a computer.
Transcript of How to turn off a computer.
By David Gandia
First hit the windows button on the keyboard located next to the CTRl button.
Click on the right arrow next to the shutdown button. Drag your mouse to the shutdown button. Make sure to drag your mouse slowly to the right so your screen does not disappear.
Then click the shutdown button.
Your screen should now look like this. The screen should say shutting down.
Your screen should now be blank and now you have successfully shut down your computer.