Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Integer Rules Foldable
Transcript of Integer Rules Foldable
Label the Tabs:
Adding Integer Rules:
Keep - the 1st integer
Change - the operation
Change - the 2nd integer's sign
Subtracting Integer Rules:
Keep the sign of the larger integer, Subtract the absolute value of the integers.
OR use a number line!
Subtracting Integers Tutor:
Adding Integers Tutor
So, when we add integers with different signs, we subtract the absolute value and keep the sign of the larger integer.
So, when adding 2 integers with the same sign, combine the numbers and keep the sign of both the integers.