Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hot Stone Massage
Transcript of Hot Stone Massage
and Brian Arthur Stress Reduction History:
-Chinese used heated stones more than 2,000 years ago as a means of improving the function of internal organs. Giving Hot Stone Massages began in 1500 B.C.
-Stones were also used for healing work in North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Egypt and India References:
http://www.massageenvy.com/types-of-massage/hot-stone-envy.aspx Top 10 Benifts Of Getting
A Hot Stone Massage. 10. Because it feels good.
9. To Feel Warmth.
8. To feel rejuvenated. 7. To feel balanced.
6. To feel healthy
5. To increase your metabolism. 4. To increase circulation in body
3. To experience healing.
2. To Feel relaxed And The #1 Reason To
Get A Hot Stone Massage is:
1. To relieve stress! Demonstration. Usually, people will begin
face down with a theripist
working on their back.
Then the theripist will
warmbody with the
traditonal sweedish massage.
They will then massage whille
holding a hot stone.
as the stone cools the
theripist will replace it with
hotter ones. Theripist will use many stones
of various shapes and sizes.
Larger rocks for larger muscles
and smaller rocks for smaller
muscles. Some Steps: Just some extra