Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ch2 of Computer Programming
Transcript of Ch2 of Computer Programming
2.1 Basic of Fortran Programs
2.2 Data Types, Constants, and Variables
2.3 Arithmetic Operations and Functions
Chapter 2 : Basic Fortran and Data Types
Dr. Jenmu Wang
Department of Civil Engineering, TKU
Variable Type Declaration
Good Programming Practice
Homework # 1-1
1. Transform the following math formulas into a Fortran program. Let the user input a, b and x using keyboard. Your program calculates the three ys and output them on the screen.
2. Calculate the area of a trapezoid by inputting the height and 2 bases of the trapezoid.
3. Find the roots of the following equation.