Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Reasons for failure of Filipino Revolts against Spanish 1
Transcript of Reasons for failure of Filipino Revolts against Spanish 1
by group 5
-Lack of manpower, weaponry
-Lukewarm spirit of
nationalism among Filipinos
-Inadequate training and
preparation for warfare
Archipelagic nature of
the Philippines prevented a
steady communication in
Filipinos' negative traits
Lack of knowledge
No feeling of unity
among the Filipinos.
Divide and rule or divide and conquer is a strategy were you gain power by attacking or taking one’s power with high concentration by dividing them or breaking them into pieces and preventing upcoming groups with power from gaining them and this strategy is used by different empires in gaining or expanding their power or expanding their sovereignty.
Due of forced labor
Lack of The Filipino Nationality