Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of UKTI meeting
Digital Diplomacy Group (DDG). What we do? Solving foreign policy problems through the internet What am I doing here? ... What is social media? Some of the popular social networks in India Facebook Twitter Linkedin Ibibo Orkut But where should I start? Listen Doing the research to really understand your audience. Who are they? How do they act online? Where do the conversations take place?
Monitoring relevent online conversations as they happen. Publish Publishing seems an obvious stage - Get your message across to an audience, you need to produce the content and then make it available to your users. Engage Digital engagement is usually publicly visible, but targeted at particular communities of interest. Evaluate Knowing what to measure and how to measure. What's possible on Linkedin? Create community - updates, events, case studies, podcasts
Participate in other similar communities/groups
Bring online offline Let's discuss more...