Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sports Development - Proposal
Transcript of Sports Development - Proposal
Choose an organisation
Ensure that the organisation fits the brief, and all criteria can be fulfilled.
Do they run a range of activities?
What facilities does the organisation offer?
Can you gather the required information via a range of sources?
What development opportunities does the organisation offer?
What new development project could be of benefit to the local community?
What does the organisation need to provide funding for?
Identify what would require funding within your proposed development project.
Describe how funding will be sourced for the project.
How will the sustainability of your project be ensured?
Proposals are to be presented to the whole group.
Include some evidence to back up what you are proposing (research based, not wikipedia!)
15 minutes per presentation (including time for group discussion).