Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Erosion verses Weathering
Transcript of Erosion verses Weathering
breaks up rock
. One example is when water gets into cracks and freezes causing the rock to crack.
Another example is when tree roots grow into rocks and cause the rock to break.
happens when rocks and sediments are picked up and
moved to another place
by ice, water, wind or gravity.
(also known as overland flow) is the flow of water that occurs when excess stormwater, meltwater, or other sources flows over the earth's surface.
How can we prevent pond erosion?
You task is to explore ideas for preventing pond erosion after a storm.
can happen after a heavy rainfall such as a hurricane. Runoff from the rain can carry sediment into nearby ponds and wash the sides of the pond away.