Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pre-Colombian
Pre Colombian means that cultures and tribes were in Mesoamerica, and the America's before Columbus came in 1492.
Were there capital was at and were they were.
The Aztec Capital is Tenochtitlan and that was near southern Mexico. The Inca capital is Cuzco and that is in South America by the Andes mountains. The Mayan capital is Tikal and that is in or on the Gulf of Mexico.
That is the Pre Colombian Empires
Pre=Before and Colombian=Columbus
That means that tribes came to the U.S before Columbus, but they did not stay in The U.S.
That is what Pre Colombian means.
Tribes that were there before Columbus.
The Aztecs, the Mayans, and the Incas were there before Columbus. They all thrived in different parts or areas in the world.
By Grant Smith